Acceptable Usage of Site
- Members agree to abide by all rules of the portal as provided in the separate agreement.
- The Site and its associated information shall not be used for unauthorised commercial purposes, unless separate agreement has been executed.
Code of Conduct
- Member Users will be Considerate, Respectful, Collaborative with Other Users.
- Member Users will NOT disclose unauthorised information.
- Members will not post any information that is illegal under common law.
- Breach of any of these points, can lead to immediate termination of Member account without notice.
We do not share member details with any third parties, nor do we store any credit card details.
If you have subscribed to any information, we may from time to time send you partner offers via email. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link within the email.
Verification & Responsibilities of Sellers
Identification and authentication of Members will be conducted prior to being
Sellers can only sell goods that are legal under common law, and meet acceptable usage of the site.
All refunds are subjects to agreements of individual sellers.
Due to the nature of our courses, we can not offer any refund on purchases of any courses through this site.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability
There are no warranties, express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise, relating to products or services furnished to the client hereunder. Saibatek specifically disclaims and excludes all implied warranties, including without limitation those of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. No representation or other affirmation of fact, whether made by Saibatek employees or otherwise, which is not contained in the agreement will be deemed to be a warranty by Saibatek for any purpose or give rise to any liability of Saibatek whatsoever.
(i) In no event shall Saibatek's maximum liability for all damages exceed the total amount of fees paid hereunder, or
(ii) In no event shall Saibatek be liable for incidental, consequential, exemplary, special or indirect damages (including but not limited to lost business profits and the loss, damage or destruction of data) even if Saibatek has been advised of the possibility of the same.